TrailerWalla [electronic resource] : evaluating an opportunity / Safal Batra
- Batra, Safal
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The "TrailerWalla" case poses a fundamental question: can personal needs be translated into successful business ideas? If they can translate, how can successful business models be created surrounding these ideas? This case traces the story of Ramesh Reddy, a cinema aficionado, who wanted to commercially solve a problem in the Indian film industry that bothered him and he believed may bother others. The case can facilitate a detailed discussion on evaluating an idea, the initial hiccups of starting up, and how entrepreneurs can overcome these barriers. There are two facets to this case. On one hand, there are numerous examples of how people who felt a personal need for a missing commodity went ahead and made a business out of it. On the other hand, people sometimes get struck with a trivial idea and find it difficult to move on. Therefore, it is crucial to undertake an initial assessment of the power of the idea. This case can provide a good opportunity to deal with both these facets.
- 9781526411099 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31509772