UCSF Diabetes Center [electronic resource] : catalyzing collaborative innovation (A) / Homa Bahrami
- Bahrami, Homa
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case study describes how a team determined the optimal way to catalyze collaboration and innovation at UCSF Diabetes Center, by using seed funds from a long-standing philanthropist. The case not only shows how the team members collaborated among themselves to develop the new initiative, but also how they came up with a simple mechanism to spark collaboration among the UCSF research scientists & clinical community. The (A) case ends with an eye towards the future as the team prepares to meet with the funding recipients. The (B) case provides news of what happened to the initiative after the first two funding cycles.
- 9781526409140 (ebook)
- Originally published in Bahrami, H. (2014). UCSF Diabetes Center: Catalyzing collaborative innovation (A). The Berkeley-Haas Case Series. University of California, Berkeley. Haas School of Business.
View MARC record | catkey: 31509843