Whole Foods Market [electronic resource] : being green as a way of life / Megan Cluver, Allen Arender, Michael Stacey, James S. O'Rourke
- Cluver, Megan
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Arender, Allen, Stacey, Michael, and O'Rourke, James S., 1946-
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case explores the tensions that exist when a company tries to balance the competing interests of all stakeholders. Questions arise regarding how the company communicates its willingness to sacrifice short-term profits for a long-time growth strategy.
- 9781526405241 (ebook)
- Originally published: Cluver, M., Arender, A., Stacey, M., & ORourke, J. S. (2007). Whole Foods Market: Being green as a way of life. 07-07. Notre Dame, IN: The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame.
View MARC record | catkey: 31510314