Everyman, and medieval miracle plays / edited with an introd. by A.C. Cawley
- London : Dent ; New York : Dutton, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 266 pages ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cawley, A. C. (Arthur C.)
- Everyman's library ; no. 381
- The creation, and the fall of Lucifer (York) -- The creation of Adam and Eve (York) -- The fall of man (York) -- Cain and Abel (N. town) -- Noah's flood (Chester) -- Abraham and Isaac (Brome MS.) -- The Annunciation (Coventry) -- The second shepherds' pageant (Wakefield) -- Herod the Great (Wakefield) -- The woman taken in adultery (N. town) -- The crucifixion (York) -- The harrowing of hell (Chester) -- The resurrection (York) -- The judgment (York) -- Everyman -- Appendices. The death of Pilate (Cornish trilogy) ; Contents of the Cycles.
- "First included in Everyman's Library 1956; last reprinted 1967."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xviii-xx).
View MARC record | catkey: 31510478