Sustainable Environmental Geotechnics [electronic resource] : Proceedings of EGRWSE 2019 / edited by Krishna R. Reddy, Arvind K. Agnihotri, Yeliz Yukselen-Aksoy, Brajesh K. Dubey, Ajay Bansal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 397 pages 175 illustrations, 109 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Reddy, Krishna R.
Agnihotri, Arvind K.
Dubey, Brajesh K.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2366-2557 ; 89
- Theme 1: Environmental Geotechnology -- Theme 2: Recycling and Beneficial Use of Waste and Recycled Materials Engineering -- Theme 3: Sustainable Engineering.
- This volume contains selects papers presented during the Second International Conference on Environmental Geotechnology, Recycled Waste Materials and Sustainable Engineering, held in the University of Illinois at Chicago. It covers the recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in geoenvironmental engineering, waste management, and sustainable engineering. This book will be useful for academics, educators, policy makers and professionals working in the field of civil engineering, chemical engineering, environmental sciences and public policy.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31510681