Security and Trust Management [electronic resource] : 16th International Workshop, STM 2020, Guildford, UK, September 17-18, 2020, Proceedings / edited by Kostantinos Markantonakis, Marinella Petrocchi
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 139 pages 80 illustrations, 13 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Markantonakis, Kostantinos, Petrocchi, Marinella, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Security and Cryptology ; 12386
- Security Properties and Attacks -- Modelling and Analysis of 802.11 4-Way Handshake Attacks and Security Properties -- Reducing the Forensic Footprint with Android Accessibility Attacks -- A Novel Machine Learning Methodology for Detecting
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 16th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management, STM 2020, co-located with the 25th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, ESORICS 2020. The conference was planned to take place in Guildford, UK, but had to be moved to an online format due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The workshop took place during September 17-18, 2020. The 8 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. They were organized in topical sections on security properties and attacks; confidentiality schema and security processes. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31510993