- Through theory and case studies, this book details how uncertainty and flexibility can be evaluated to assist in making better investment decisions in companies. It delivers an excellent balance of theory and practice in the area of investment decision making, demonstrates how financial and real options are related, and describes the theoretical underpinnings of both. The author presents case studies from diverse industries, including life sciences, pharmaceuticals, commodities, energy, technology, manufacturing, and financial services. He also looks at how organizations can become successful using a holistic framework that integrates uncertainty and flexibility.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Chapman and Hall/CRC 2009 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 31511145