Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training [electronic resource] / Krahenbill, Cliff
- A step-by-step installation and configuration guide for Linux Fedora Server Workstation About This Video Build your virtual lab environment effectively Get to grips with using log files in Linux Delve into monitoring Linux performance In Detail Fedora has been updated to version 31. Some of the background images and icons have changed but the command syntax used in the labs remains constant. This course will get you hands-on with how to install, configure, and maintain a Linux system in a virtual lab environment. The course will show you how to use a hypervisor such as VMWare Player or VirtualBox to create the virtual lab environment. You'll also go on to work with the Linux command-line interface (CLI). As you progress, you'll focus on installing Apache Web Server using Fedora Server. Later, you'll delve into file services, configuring Samba in Linux using Webmin. Finally, the course shows you how to effectively monitor Linux performance. Although this course is built around a Linux Fedora, CentOS 7, or RHEL 7 RPM Linux type system, most of the course content can also be applied to Ubuntu type distros. To get started with this course, all you need is a basic knowledge of computers, operating systems, and networking. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the Linux Fedora operating system and be able to apply your knowledge in the real world.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 31511233