Individuals With Disabilities Education Act : Education should provide additional guidance to help states smoothly transition children to preschool : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Education should provide additional guidance to help states smoothly transition children to preschool
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- i, 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 17, 2006)., "December 2005.", Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-06-26."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/17/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06209.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3167468