Global cooperation : challenges and opportunities in the twenty-first century / edited by Sai Felicia Krishna-Hensel
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 234 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Krishna-Hensel, Sai Felicia
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Global interdisciplinary studies series
- Introduction -- Challenges of a transnational world : imperatives for cooperation / Sai Felicia Krishna-Hensel -- Space technologies for global environmental governance : transitions in thinking, diffusions of power / Ross M. Neil -- Biotechnology, cross-level cooperation, and the efficiency of governance / Selcan Serdaroǧlu -- The Ottawa convention on landmines in two perspectives : international humanitarian law and disarmament / Mika Hayashi -- The nexus of WMD proliferation, international terrorism, and failing states : a new transatlantic security orthodoxy? / Ian Davis -- EU-American relations and the future of transatlantic cooperation / Yannis A. Stivachtis -- Cooperation for development / Pamela Bromley -- And a world to win : is there an alternative globalization consensus? / Annette Freyberg-Inan -- Epilogue.
- 0754646785 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3169097