Special investigation techniques in relation to serious crimes including acts of terrorism : Recommendation Rec(2005)10 adopted by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe on 20 April 2005 and explanatory memorandum
- Corporate Author:
- Council of Europe. Committee of Ministers
- Additional Titles:
- On cover: Recommendation Rec(2005)10 and explanatory memorandum
- Strasbourg : Council of Europe Publishing ; [Croton-on-Hudson, NY] : [Manhattan Pub. Co., U.S. sales agent], 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Council of Europe. Committee of Experts on Special Investigation Techniques
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Legal instruments
- "Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Special Investigation Techniques (PC-TI), under the authority of the European Committee on Crime Problems (CDPC) and the Committee of Experts on Terrorism (CODEXTER)"--P. .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Complexity Note:
- Also published in French under title: Techniques spéciales d'enquête en relation avec des infractions graves y compris des actes de terrorisme (Recommandation Rec(2005)10 et exposé des motifs).
View MARC record | catkey: 3170824