Encyclopedia of prisoners of war and internment / Jonathan F. Vance, editor
- Additional Titles:
- Prisoners of war and internment
- Millerton, NY : Grey House Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 734 pages, 9 unnumbered pages of color plates : illustrations, color maps ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Vance, Jonathan Franklin William, 1963-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Originally published: Santa Barbara, Calif. : ABC-CLIO, 2000.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 481-490) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- DELAWARE copy: Purchased with funds from the John D. Vairo Libraries Endowment; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3171332