Children's health insurance : recent HHS-OIG reviews inform the Congress on improper enrollment and reductions in low-income uninsured children
- Aronovitz, Leslie G.
- Additional Titles:
- Children's health insurance : recent Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) reviews inform the Congress on improper enrollment and reductions in low income uninsured children
Recent HHS-OIG reviews inform the Congress on improper enrollment and reductions in low-income uninsured children
Review of HHS OIG's SCHIP studies
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 5, 2006).
Author: Leslie G. Aronovitz.
"March 9, 2006."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/5/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06457r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3171543