LA - AAJ trialnews
- Additional Titles:
- Louisiana - American Association for Justice trialnews
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American Association for Justice, - and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Association for Justice (Washington, D.C.)
- From the American Association for Justice (AAJ), Trial news is a twice-monthly electronic newsletter companion to the respected Trial magazine that delivers exclusive case summaries not appearing in the monthly print edition of Trial. Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the American Association for Justice is a broad-based, international coalition of attorneys, law professors, paralegals, and law students. With almost 40,000 members, AAJ is the world's largest trial bar.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated twice a month
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 31804181