The highwater trilogy / Hypnotic Pictures presents ; a film by Bill Morrison
- [Brooklyn, New York] : [Distributed by] Icarus Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (23 min.) : digital, sound, black and white
- Additional Creators:
- Morrison, Bill, 1965 November 17-, Heisman, Michael, Gordon, Michael, Lang, David, Hypnotic Pictures (Firm), Red Poppy Music, and Icarus Films
- Language Note:
- Silent film with English credits and musical accompaniment.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Part 1. Before I enter / produced by Michael Heisman -- Part 2. How to pray -- Part 3. What we build / produced by Michael Heisman.
- Divided into three sections, this film examines our relationship to the threat of natural disaster by combining archival footage of icebergs, hurricanes, and floods with a soundtrack by David Lang and Michael Gordon.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Hypnotic Pictures, Red Poppy Music, ©2006.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by David Lang, Michael Gordon ; libretto by Deborah Artman.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 31807474