Footprints of war : nature under fire / a film by Max Mönch ; director and writer, Max Mönch ; producer, Gregor Streiber ; a production of Werwiewas Medienproduktion
- Language Note:
- In English, French, and German with English subtitles.
- Military attacks have alarming consequences on our ecosystem. The military footprint is huge, with contaminated radioactive landscapes, millions of tons of ammunition filling our oceans, and toxic land heaps. Modern warfare accounts for ten percent of global carbon emissions - From the First World War until today, nature has come under fire. FOOTPRINTS OF WAR presents a search around the globe and through history to uncover the extent of this modern ecocide.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 30, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrators: Scott Joseph Martingell, Steve Taylor.
- CinemAmbiente - 2014 Best Short Feature (Miglior Mediometraggio)
View MARC record | catkey: 31807781