World War I experience. Nurse Helen Fairchild / Veteran Documentary Corps and El Dorado Films presents ; an Eliciana Nascimento film ; written and produced by Daniel Leonard Bernardi
- El Dorado Hills, CA : El Dorado Films, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Nascimento, Eliciana, Bernardi, Daniel, 1964-, El Dorado Films (Firm), and Veteran Documentary Corps
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Bravery, compassion, and the will to save lives motivated the young Nurse Helen Fairchild to leave home in Pennsylvania and embark on a journey to Europe, where she served as a surgical nurse during World War I before dying on the front lines.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from title screen (viewed September 1, 2020).
On title screen credits: "written and produced by Daniel Leonard Bernard".
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Nelle Rote, Christine E. Hallett, interviewees.
View MARC record | catkey: 31807823