Food for thought. [Episode 6], [You are what you eat] / kwan tot stand door een samenwerking van Valerie Schuit [and 35 others] ; naar een idee van Valerie Schuit en Chiara Robbiano ; een productie van Viewpoint Productions in samenwerking met KRO-NCRV
- Additional Titles:
- You are what you eat
- [Amsterdam, the Netherlands] : [Distributed by] Viewpoint Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (35 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Schuit, Valerie
Robbiano, Chiara, 1972-
Eze, Michael Onyebuchi
- Language Note:
- In Dutch and English with English subtitles.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Sudents talk with Nigerian philosopher Michael Onyebuchi Eze, who discusses how the philosophical concept of Ubuntu can help us to think about the value of difference. Rather than seeing difference as an obstacle or source of conflict, professor Onyebuchi Eze argues that our sense of self and community are fundamentally constituted through difference. The group speculates on how Ubuntu can be practiced on both a personal and a political level, through openness in interpersonal exchange and active participation in democratic processes.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by: Viewpoint Productions, KRO-NCRV, ¿̐ư2019.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- With Michael Onyebuchi Eze.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Firefox 4 and up; Safari 5.0 and up; Chrome version 21 and up; Internet Explorer 8 and up; Flash or HTML5 player.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 31807935