To the public. : Fellow-citizens, Of all the extraordinary performances I ever beheld, the late hand-bill, signed by eight members of our House of Representatives, is the most extraordinary ...
- Friend of the people, active 1800
- [Natchez, Miss.] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Related Titles:
- To the public (1800 November 8)
- In response to a handbill on estimated expenses of the second grade of territorial government.
Signed: Natchez, November 15th, 1800. The friend of the people.
Text in four columns.
Some copies may have a date of November 15th, 1809.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 38658
McMurtrie, D.C. Mississippi, 12
View MARC record | catkey: 31808006