The Oxford handbook of law and anthropology / edited by Marie-Claire Foblets, Mark Goodale, Maria Sapignoli, and Olaf Zenker
- Additional Titles:
- Law and anthropology
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2020-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Foblets, Marie-Claire, 1959-, Goodale, Mark, Sapignoli, Maria, and Zenker, Olaf
- Law as an Enduring Concept: Space, Time, and Power / Anne Griffiths -- Social Control Through Law / Carol Greenhouse -- Property Regimes / Matthew Canfield -- Justice after Atrocity / Richard A. Wilson -- The Normative Complexity of Private Security / Math Noortmann, Juliette Koning -- Humanitarian Interventions / Erica Bornstein -- Anthropology, Law, and Empire: Foundations in Context / Martin Chanock -- Agrarian Movements, Food Sovereignty, and Legal Mobilization / Priscilla Claeys, Karine Peschard -- The Juridification of Politics / Rachel Sieder -- The Problem of Compliance and the Turn to Quantification / Sally Engle Merry -- Critique of Punitive Reason / Didier Fassin -- Legal Pluralism in Postcolonial, Postnational, and Postdemocratic Contexts / Eve Darian-Smith.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- 9780191876226 (online resource)
- Publication Frequency:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31808470