Oil crops yearbook / United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Uniform Title:
- Oil crops yearbook (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Title on title index page: Oil crops yearbook (OCS) and PDF version has title: Oil crops situation and outlook yearbook
- Washington, DC : The Service, 1995-2002.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service, United States. World Agricultural Outlook Board, and United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service. Market and Trade Economics Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- A 93.23/2-2:
- Continued By:
- Continues in Part:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Related Titles:
- Oil crops outlook
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from caption (viewed Nov. 25, 1997).
A summary of each vol. is available online 2-3 working days before the release of the complete text.
Distributed to depository libraries on microfiche, 1995-1998.
Text versions missing tables and graphics.
Paper version available from: ERS-NASS, 5285 Port Royal Rd., Springfield, VA 22161.
Previously classed as: A 93.23/2:
- Type of File/Data:
- Text format, or PDF format and zipped spreadsheet files.
- Other Forms:
- Online version of print publication with title: Oil crops yearbook, 1995-1996, and: Situation and outlook yearbook. Oil crops, 1997- .
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat software which is available for download (required for issues in PDF format); and optional zip file software which is available for download/installation (required to unzip spreadsheet files for access by user's spreadsheet software).
Mode of access: Internet at the USDA web site. Address as of 6/28/2000: http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/reports/erssor/field/ocs-bby/; current access is available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- Approved by: World Agricultural Outlook Board.
Issued by: Market and Trade Economics Division, 1999-
- Complexity Note:
- Updated by monthly reports available online and formerly on microfiche format with title: Oil crops outlook.
View MARC record | catkey: 31809936