- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Uniform Title:
- Strategic plan (Washington, D.C. : Online)
- Additional Titles:
- GAO strategic plan
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, -
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Publication Frequency:
- "GAO's mission, general goals and objectives, means and strategies, and methods for evaluating its performance; updated every 2 years"--Title screen., Description based on: 2000-2005; title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 18, 2003)., and Latest issue consulted: 2004-2009.
- Special Numbering:
- Each issue covers 5 years.
- Type of File/Data:
- HTML and PDF formats.
- Other Forms:
- Online version of print version.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the GAO web site. Address as of 09/18/03: http://www.gao.gov/sp.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31810758