Intercity passenger rail : the Congress faces critical decisions about the role of and funding for intercity passenger rail systems / statement of JayEtta Z. Hecker, Director, Physical Infrastructure Issues
- Hecker, JayEtta Z.
- Additional Titles:
- Congress faces critical decisions about the role of and funding for intercity passenger rail systems and Role of and funding for intercity passenger rail
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- Amtrak and United States. General Accounting Office
- Testimony ; GAO-01-820 T
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 16, 2004)., "For release ... July 25, 2001.", and Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d01820t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31810790