Human capital : building on DOD's reform effort to foster governmentwide improvements / statement of David M. Walker, Comptroller General of the United States
- Walker, David M. (David Michael), 1951-
- Additional Titles:
- Human capital : building on Department of Defense's reform effort to foster governmentwide improvements
Building on DOD's reform effort to foster governmentwide improvements
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Defense
United States. General Accounting Office
- Testimony ; GAO-03-851 T
- Report includes observations on DOD human capital reform proposals and the need for governmentwide reform.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 28, 2003).
"For release ... June 4, 2003."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 11/28/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03851t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811102