Congressional oversight : the General Accounting Office : statement of Charles A. Bowsher, Comptroller General of the United States, before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology, Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives
- Bowsher, Charles A., 1931-
- Additional Titles:
- General Accounting Office
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:T-OCG-96-2
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 23, 2003).
"For released ... April 30, 1996."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 04/23/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:oc96002t.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811330