Bioterrorism preparedness and response : use of information technologies and decision support systems / prepared by University of California San Francisco-Stanford Evidence-based Practice Center ; Dena M. Bravata, project director ... [and others].
- Rockville, MD : Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, 
- Additional Creators:
- Bravata, Dena M., University of California, San Francisco-Stanford Evidence-Based Practice Center, and United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Evidence report/technology assessment ; no. 59 and AHRQ publication ; no. 02-E 028
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 15, 2003).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the National Library of Medicine web site. Address as of 12/15/03: http://hstat.nlm.nih.gov/hq/Hquest/screen/DirectAccess/db/3699; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811656