Approach for delineation of contributing areas and zones of transport to selected public-supply wells using a regional ground-water flow model, Palm Beach County, Florida / by Robert A. Renken ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Palm Beach County Department of Environmental Resources and the South Florida Water Management District
- Tallahassee, Fla. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
- Additional Creators:
- Renken, Robert A., Palm Beach County (Fla.). Department of Environmental Resources Management, South Florida Water Management District (Fla.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:01-4158
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 19, 2003).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from USGS web site. Address as of 12/19/03: http://fl.water.usgs.gov/PDF%5Ffiles/wri01%5F4158%5Frenken.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811781