Estimated ground-water withdrawals from the Death Valley regional flow system, Nevada and California, 1913-98 / by Michael T. Moreo ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Nevada Site Office
- Additional Titles:
- Estimated ground water withdrawals from the Death Valley regional flow system, Nevada and California, 1913-98
- Carson City, Nev. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003.
- Additional Creators:
- Moreo, Michael T.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. National Nuclear Security Administration. Nevada Site Office
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4245
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Dec. 11, 2003).
"Interagency agreement DE-AI08-01NV13944."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader (to access main report), MS Access and zip software (to access accompanying MS Access database).
Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 12/11/03: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wrir034245/; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811835