Tectonic map of the Death Valley ground-water model area, Nevada and California / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by J.B. Workman ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Nevada Operations Office, National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
- Additional Creators:
- Workman, Jeremiah B. and United States. Department of Energy. Nevada Operations Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.113:MF-2381-B
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 118⁰00ʹ--W 115⁰00ʹ/N 38⁰15ʹ--N 35⁰00ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title from title screen.
Published simultanously with 4 similar maps by USGS authors each dealing with a differing aspect of the Death Valley ground-water model area, Nevada and California.
"Interagency agreement DE-A108-96NV11967."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from USGS Web site. Address as of 6/4/04: http://pubs.usgs.gov/mf/2002/mf-2381-b/mf-2381-b5%Fp.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31811935