LITC, low income taxpayer clinic : ... grant application package and guidelines / Taxpayer Advocate Service, Internal Revenue Service
- Uniform Title:
- LITC, low income taxpayer clinic (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Low income taxpayer clinic ... grant application package and guidelines
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Dept. of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Publication ; 3319
- "The LITC program provides matching grants for qualifying organizations that represent low income taxpayers involved in controversies with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and for organizations that provide tax education and outreach to taxpayers who speak English as a second language (ESL) or have limited English proficiency ("ESL taxpayers")."
"Catalog Number 26939S."
Some issues distributed to depository libraries in paper.
Description based on: Rev. 5-2004; title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 22, 2004).
- Other Forms:
- Online version of the print publication.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the IRS web site. Address of latest issue as of 11/22/04: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p3319.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31812601