Federal libraries and information centers data FY ... on disk / National Center for Education Statistics
- Additional Titles:
- Disk label has title: Federal libraries final data file & documentation
- Washington, DC : National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement
Washington, DC : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- computer discs ; 3 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Education Statistics
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Contains: Federal libraries and information centers survey data file in dBASE IV format (FLIC%5F94.ZIP), a ZIP file of (FLIC%5F94.DBF), and the data base documentation in WordPerfect, Version 5.0 (FEDLBDOC.WP5).
- Report Numbers:
- ED 1.334/2:L 61/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Ceased with FY 1994.
- Publication Frequency:
Description based on: FY 1994; title from container.
Distributed to depository libraries on floppy disk.
Not available for sale by the Supt. of Docs.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at Indiana University web site in partnership with U.S. G.P.O. Address as of 4/9/03: http://www.indiana.edu/%7Elibgpd/mforms/floppy/Library%5F3.html; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PC with software drive; UNZIP software installed on hard drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 31813845