Potentiometric surface of the principal alluvial aquifers in the Rio Espiritu Santo to Rio Demajagua area, Puerto Rico, March 23-24,1994 / by Francisco Perez-Blair and Ramon A. Carrasquillo-Nieves
- Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4152
- Aquifers—Puerto Rico—Fajardo Region—Maps
- Aquifers—Puerto Rico—Demajagua River Watershed—Maps
- Aquifers—Puerto Rico—Espíritu Santo River Watershed—Maps
- Water table—Puerto Rico—Fajardo Region—Maps
- Water table—Puerto Rico—Demajagua River Watershed—Maps
- Water table—Puerto Rico—Espíritu Santo River Watershed—Maps
- Water table
- Puerto Rico—Demajagua River Watershed
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 (W 65°52ʹ--W 65°37ʹ/N 18°25ʹ--N 18°15ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority."
Includes text and location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31814172