Securing America's Ports Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany H.R. 5273, to require the Secretary of Homeland Security to develop a plan to increase to 100 percent the rates of scanning of commercial and passenger vehicles entering the United States at land ports of entry along the border using large-scale non-intrusive inspection systems to enhance border security, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Report / 116th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 116-267
- "September 9, 2020."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31815396