Ozark-Ouachita highlands assessment
- Additional Titles:
- Ozark Ouachita highlands assessment
- Asheville, N.C. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station, 
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service. Southern Research Station
- General technical report SRS ; 31-35
- v. Summary report -- v. 2. Air quality -- v. 3. Aquatic conditions -- v. 4. Social and economic conditions -- v. 5. Terrestrial vegetation and wildlife.
- Air quality—Ozark Mountains Region
- Water quality—Ozark Mountains Region
- Air quality—Ouachita Mountains (Ark. and Okla.)
- Water quality—Ouachita Mountains (Ark. and Okla.)
- Forests and forestry—Ozark Mountains Region
- Forests and forestry—Ouachita Mountains (Ark. and Okla.)
- Ozark Mountains Region—Economic conditions
- Ozark Mountains Region—Social conditions
- Ouachita Mountains (Ark. and Okla.)—Economic conditions
- Ouachita Mountains (Ark. and Okla.)—Social conditions
- Related Titles:
- Air quality
Social and economic conditions
Terrestrial vegetation and wildlife
- Cover title.
"December 1999"--P.  of cover.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0206-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Forest Service web site. Address as of 4/6/04: http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/gtr/gtr%5Fsrs031-035.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 13 microfiches : negative Title on microfiche header: Ozark-Ouachita Highlights Assessment.
View MARC record | catkey: 31817437