San Juan River fish health surveys (1992-1999) / submitted by Jerry Landye ... [and others] (U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pinetop Fish Health Center) ; prepared for San Juan River Biological Committee
- Albuquerque, N.M. : U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 11 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Landye, J. Jerry, Pinetop Fish Health Center, San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program (U.S.), and San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program (U.S.). Biology Committee
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Fish surveys—San Juan River (Colo.-Utah)
- Flannelmouth sucker—Abnormalities—San Juan River (Colo.-Utah)
- Flannelmouth sucker—Diseases—San Juan River (Colo.-Utah)
- Freshwater fishes—Abnormalities—San Juan River (Colo.-Utah)
- Freshwater fishes—Diseases—San Juan River (Colo.-Utah)
- Freshwater fishes—Four Corners Region
- "August 2000"--P.  of cover., "Fish health surveys on the San Juan River from Farmington, New Mexico, to Clay Hills, Utah, were initiated in October 1992 by Pinetop Fish Health Center (PFHC) personnel; this report summarizes the fish health findings in San Juan River fish from October 1992 through May 1999; the investigations focused on the flannelmouth sucker"--P. 1, and "November 5, 1999."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO web site. Address as of 01/10/01: http://southwest.fws.gov/sjrip/7-Year%20Research%20Rpts/Fishherpt.htm ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31818336