Transaction screen process training : including environmental compliance library
- [Washington, D.C.] : USDA, [1997?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Title from disc label., Shipping list no.: 98-0022-E., and ISO 9660 format.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USDA Rural Utilities Service web site. Address as of 4/9/05: http://www.usda.gov/rus/water/ees/tsp.htm; current access available via PURL. and Introduces the user to the ASTM standard E-1528-96, Environmental site assessment: transaction screen process, a method of evaluating the environmental condition of real property which may be held as security for USDA loan and grant programs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM compatible 486-DX33 computer; Windows 3.1 or Windows 95; Sound-Blaster sound card; 4X speed CD-ROM player. and Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 31819369