Qualitative methods in drug abuse and HIV research / editors, Elizabeth Lambert, Rebecca S. Ashery, Richard H. Needle
- Rockville, MD (5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville 20857) : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Division of Epidemiology and Prevention Research ; [Washington, D.C.] : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor], 1995.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 267 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lambert, Elizabeth Y.
Ashery, Rebecca Sager, 1945-
National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
National Institute on Drug Abuse. Division of Epidemiology and Prevention Research
- NIDA research monograph ; 157
NIH publication ; no. 95-4025
- "Based on the papers from a technical review ... held on July 19-20, 1994 ... sponsored by the National Institute on Drug Abuse"--T.p. verso.
Shipping list no.: 96-0067-P.
"Printed 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from NIDA web site. Address as of 7/22/04: http://22.214.171.124/pdf/monographs/download157.html; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31819971