Preventing lead poisoning in young children : a statement / by the Centers for Disease Control
- Corporate Author:
- Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
- Atlanta, GA : Centers for Disease Control, 
- [Fourth revision].
- Physical Description:
- vi, 108 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
- Sources and pathways of lead exposure -- Role of the pediatric health-care provider -- Role of state and local public agencies -- Screening -- Diagnostic evaluation and medical management of children with blood lead levels>20 ug/dL -- Management of lead hazards in the environment of the individual child -- Management of lead hazards in the community -- Capillary sampling protocol -- Summary for the pediatric health-care provider.
- Shipping list no.: 91-773-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from CDC web site. Address as of 9/16/04: http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/prevguid/p0000029/p0000029.asp; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31819996