- Photographers! Your guide is here! The demand for high-quality photographs is higher than ever. Whether you're building your influencer rating online, capturing the moments of a child's life, or are looking for ways to improve your skills, photography know-how is a must-have skill. Digital Photography For Dummies helps you do more than pointing, shooting, and hoping for the best or slapping a filter on a camera phone shot. This book introduces you to the camera settings and techniques that separate okay pictures from frame-worthy portraits. It then explains how to apply those skills to capturing your own portraits, landscape shots, and high-action photos. Develop a better eye for image composition Discover how to light photos better, including using natural light Learn to get quick results in auto settings or take full control in manual mode Discover the elements of exposure and how they influence the final product Find instructions on taking a formal or casual portrait Apply basic editing techniques to finalize your image Go beyond photo apps and apply the techniques pros use for their images.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2020 by John Wiley & Sons 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 31821092