The Chief Data Officer Management Handbook: Set Up and Run an Organization's Data Supply Chain [electronic resource] / Treder, Martin
- There is no denying that the 21st century is data driven, with many digital industries relying on careful collection and analysis of mass volumes of information. A Chief Data Officer (CDO) at a company is the leader of this process, making the position an often daunting one. The Chief Data Officer Management Handbook is here to help. With this book, author Martin Treder advises CDOs on how to be better prepared for their swath of responsibilities, how to develop a more sustainable approach, and how to avoid the typical pitfalls. Based on positive and negative experiences shared by current CDOs, The Chief Data Officer Management Handbook guides you in designing the ideal structure of a data office, implementing it, and getting the right people on board. Important topics such as the data supply chain, data strategy, and data governance are thoughtfully covered by Treder. As a CDO it is important to use your position effectively with your entire team. The Chief Data Officer Management Handbook allows all employees to take ownership in data collaboration. Data is the foundation of present and future tech innovations, and you could be the leader that makes the next big impact. What You Will Learn Apply important elements of effective data management Gain a comprehensive overview of all areas of data (which are often managed independently Work with the data supply chain, from data acquisition to its usage, a review of all relevant stakeholders, data strategy, and data governance Who This Book is For CDOs, data executives, data advisors, and all professionals looking to understand about how a data office functions in an organization.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Copyright 2020 Martin Treder. 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 31821601