Primer for Data Analytics and Graduate Study in Statistics [electronic resource] / by Douglas Wolfe, Grant Schneider
- Wolfe, Douglas
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 233 pages 13 illustrations, 12 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Schneider, Grant and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book is specially designed to refresh and elevate the level of understanding of the foundational background in probability and distributional theory required to be successful in a graduate-level statistics program. Advanced undergraduate students and introductory graduate students from a variety of quantitative backgrounds will benefit from the transitional bridge that this volume offers, from a more generalized study of undergraduate mathematics and statistics to the career-focused, applied education at the graduate level. In particular, it focuses on growing fields that will be of potential interest to future M.S. and Ph.D. students, as well as advanced undergraduates heading directly into the workplace: data analytics, statistics and biostatistics, and related areas.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31822002