Medical Ultrasound, and Preterm, Perinatal and Paediatric Image Analysis [electronic resource] : First International Workshop, ASMUS 2020, and 5th International Workshop, PIPPI 2020, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2020, Lima, Peru, October 4-8, 2020, Proceedings / edited by Yipeng Hu, Roxane Licandro, J. Alison Noble, Jana Hutter, Stephen Aylward, Andrew Melbourne, Esra Abaci Turk, Jordina Torrents Barrena
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 345 pages 188 illustrations, 116 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hu, Yipeng
Noble, J. Alison
Abaci Turk, Esra
Torrents Barrena, Jordina
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 12437
- Remote Intelligent Assisted Diagnosis System for Hepatic Echinococcosis -- Calibrated Bayesian neural networks to estimate gestational age and its uncertainty on fetal brain ultrasound images -- Automatic Optic Nerve Sheath Measurement in Point-of-Care Ultrasound -- Deep Learning for Automatic Spleen Length Measurement in Sickle Cell Disease Patients -- Cross-Device Cross-Anatomy Adaptation Network for Ultrasound Video Analysis -- Guidewire Segmentation in 4D Ultrasound Sequences Using Recurrent Fully Convolutional Networks -- Embedding Weighted Feature Aggregation Network with Domain Knowledge Integration for Breast Ultrasound Image Segmentation -- A Curriculum Learning Based Approach to Captioning Ultrasound Images -- Deep Image Translation for Enhancing Simulated Ultrasound Images -- Localizing 2D Ultrasound Probe from Ultrasound Image Sequences Using Deep Learning for Volume Reconstruction -- Augmented Reality-Based Lung Ultrasound Scanning Guidance -- Multimodality Biomedical Image Registration using Free Point Transformer Networks -- Label Efficient Localization of Fetal Brain Biometry Planes In Ultrasound Through Metric Learning -- Automatic C-plane detection in pelvic oor transperineal volumetric ultrasound -- Unsupervised Cross-domain Image Classification by Distance Metric Guided Feature Alignment -- Dual-Robotic Ultrasound System for In Vivo Prostate Tomography -- IoT-based Remote Control Study of a Robotic Trans-esophageal Ultrasound Probe via LAN and 5G -- Differentiating Operator Skill during Routine Fetal Ultrasound Scanning using Probe Motion Tracking -- Kinematics Data Representations for Skills Assessment in Ultrasound-Guided Needle Insertion -- 3D Fetal Pose Estimation with Adaptive Variance and Conditional Generative Adversarial Network -- Atlas-based segmentation of the human embryo using deep learning with minimal supervision -- Deformable Slice-to-Volume Registration for Reconstruction of Quantitative T2* Placental and Fetal MRI -- A Smartphone-based System for Real-time Early Childhood Caries Diagnosis -- Automated Detection of Congenital Heart Disease in Fetal Ultrasound Screening -- Harmonised segmentation of neonatal brain MRI: a domain adaptation approach -- A multi-task approach using positional information for ultrasound placenta segmentation -- Spontaneous preterm birth prediction using convolutional neural networks -- Multi-Modal Perceptual Adversarial Learning for Longitudinal Prediction of Infant MR Images -- Efficient multi-class fetal brain segmentation in high resolution MRI reconstructions with noisy labels -- Deep Learning Spatial Compounding from Multiple Fetal Head Ultrasound Acquisitions -- Brain volume and neuropsychological differences in extremely preterm adolescents -- Automatic Detection of Neonatal Brain Injury on MRI -- Unbiased atlas construction for neonatal cortical surfaces via unsupervised learning.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the First International Workshop on Advances in Simplifying Medical UltraSound, ASMUS 2020, and the 5th International Workshop on Perinatal, Preterm and Paediatric Image Analysis, PIPPI 2020, held in conjunction with MICCAI 2020, the 23rd International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention. The conference was planned to take place in Lima, Peru, but changed to an online event due to the Coronavirus pandemic. For ASMUS 2020, 19 contributions were accepted from 26 submissions; the 14 contributions from the PIPPI workshop were carefully reviewed and selected from 21 submissions. The papers were organized in topical sections named: diagnosis and measurement; segmentation, captioning and enhancement; localisation and guidance; robotics and skill assessment, and PIPPI 2020. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31822100