Bacterial gene regulation and transcriptional networks [electronic resource] / edited by M. Madan Babu, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK.
- Norfolk, UK : Caister Academic Press, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 281 pages, 17 pages of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Babu, M. Madan
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Gene regulation at the transcriptional level is central to the process by which organisms convert the constant sensing of environmental changes and intracellular fluzes of metabolites to homeostatic responses. Along with the strategic guidance of M. Madan Babu authors from around the world have joined forces to review and discuss the latest research observations and current theories in this highly topical and important area of microbiology.--
- 9781908230140 (alk. paper)
1908230142 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31827056