Compendium of alfalfa diseases and pests [electronic resource] / edited by Deborah A. Samac, USDA-ARS, Saint Paul, MN; Landon H. Rhodes, The Ohio State University, Columbus; William O. Lamp, University of Maryland, College Park
- Additional Titles:
- Alfalfa diseases and pests
- St. Paul, Minnesota : APS Press, 2015.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 138 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Samac, Deborah A., Rhodes, Landon H., Lamp, William O., and American Phytopathological Society
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Part I: Infectious diseases -- Diseases of leaves and stems -- Diseases of lower stems and crowns -- Diseases of crowns and roots -- Bacterial mollicute diseases -- Diseases caused by viruses -- Diseases caused by nematodes -- Parasitic flowering plants -- Part II: Arthropod pests -- Insects feeding on foliage -- Insects feeding on roots -- Insects feeding on seeds -- Livestock pests -- Part III: Noninfectious diseases and abiotic conditions.
- The Compendium of Alfalfa Diseases and Pests, Third Edition, is the most comprehensive diagnostic reference guide to date on the many diseases and insect pests of alfalfa, one of our most important forage crops. This easy-to-use book includes comprehensive diagnostic and management information on nearly 50 infectious diseases, non-infectious diseases, insect pests, and abiotic conditions (like herbicide injury). The Compendium of Alfalfa Diseases and Pests, Third Edition is essential for researchers and practitioners worldwide. Extension scientists, consultants, field staff, and growers will find the book helpful for identifying and managing alfalfa pests and disorders. Plant pathologists, entomologists, and technical staff in laboratories, diagnostic clinics, regulatory agencies will find this book to be an invaluable reference.
- "The American Phytopathological Society."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31832081