Critical race spatial analysis [electronic resource] : mapping to understand and address educational inequity / edited by Deb Morrison, Subini Ancy Annamma, and Darrell D. Jackson
- Sterling, Va. : Stylus Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Morrison, Deb, 1970-, Annamma, Subini A., and Jackson, Darrell D., 1965-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Searching for educational equity through critical spatial analysis / Subini Ancy Annamma, Deb Morrison & Darrell D. Jackson -- Critical race spatial analysis : conceptualizing gis as a tool for critical race research in education / Verónica N. Vélez & Daniel G. Solorzano -- Disrupting cartographies of inequity : education journey mapping as a qualitative methodology / Subini Ancy Annamma -- Reframing traditional geospatial methods and tools for use in educational inequity research and praxis / Deb Morrison & Graham S. Garlick -- Predatory landscapes : pedagogical and social justice tools to uncover the racist nativism in the spatial dimensions of economic exclusion / Leigh Anna Hidalgo -- Using critical race spatial analysis to examine redlining in Southern California communities of color circa 1939 / Daniel G. Solorzano & Verónica N. Vélez -- Resisting redlining in the classroom : a collaborative approach to racial spaces analysis / Benjamin Blaisdell -- Exploring educational opportunity with geospatial patterns in high school algebra 1 and advanced mathematics courses / Mark C. Hogrebe & William F. Tate -- Geo-spatial perspectives on neoliberal education reform : examining intersections of ability, race, and social class / Federico R. Waitoller & Joshua Radinsky -- Critical spatial analysis in education : today and tomorrow / Deb Morrison, Subini Ancy Annamma, & Darrell D. Jackson.
- 9781620364253 (Library networkable e-edition)
9781620364260 (Consumer e-edition)
9781620364239 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31833488