The data collection toolkit [electronic resource] : everything you need to organize, manage, and monitor classroom data / Cindy Golden, Ed.D., University of West Florida, Pensacola
- Golden, Cindy
- Baltimore : Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 247 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This book provides quick and easy tips for data collection within the classroom. Behavioral Quik-Graphs provides quick and easy tips for data collection within the classroom. Special educators, administrators, and other paraprofessionals often view data collection as time-consuming and complex, but collecting data on behaviors, academic abilities, and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) is a crucial procedure that shows the progress of individual students. A variety of reproducible forms and tools are available for immediate use in recording and analyzing classroom data. Data collection is a critical piece of an educator's job (not just in special education) and it can be very intimidating to a teacher. This accessible book will make data collection easy with realistic vignettes, diagrams and sample forms, and explanations written in clear language"--
- 9781598579246 (paperback), 9781681252537 (pdf), and 9781681252520 (epub)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31834113