Drawn to the deep [electronic resource] : the remarkable underwater explorations of Wes Skiles / Julie Hauserman
- Hauserman, Julie
- Gainesville, FL ; University Press of Florida, 
- Physical Description:
- 245 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Drawn to the Deep celebrates the life of an extraordinary adventurer who braved extreme danger to share the hidden beauty and environmental truths of the planet with others. Skiles felt a pull to the water as a child, captivated by the cobalt springs of Florida. His passion for diving and his innovative camera techniques earned him assignments with National Geographic and Outside. He also took part in creating over a hundred films, many of which won international awards and acclaim.
- 9780813056982 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31836630