Emerging and frontier markets [electronic resource] : the new frontline for global trade / Marcus Goncalves and José Alves
- Economics collection, 2163-7628
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 1. The IMF is being hit by BRICS -- 2. CIVETS: a new strong and fast emerging market -- 3. The strength of ASEAN economies -- 4. Can MENA's rise be powered by BRICS? -- 5. Frontier markets: the next emerging markets -- About the authors -- Advance quotes for Emerging and frontier markets -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- In today's fast-paced global economy, markets are sifting very swiftly, and the balance of trade and even political influence are following suit. It is important, therefore, that international business professionals, academics and students of global trade and international markets, and anyone interested on the latest developments taking place in global trade to be able to understand, compare and contrast the primary categories of emerging market business development, including its sub-categories, or maybe more appropriately, its sibling, the frontier markets.
- 9781631570209 e-book
- Part of: 2014 digital library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 169-186) and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 31838485