Father, Son, and Holy Spirit [electronic resource]: Toward a Fully Trinitarian Theology
- Gunton, Colin E.
- T&T Clark Int'l [Imprint] Sept. 2003 London : Continuum International Publishing Group, Limited Blue Ridge Summit : National Book Network [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 260 p. 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation In this book one of the leading and most popular theologians of our time develops themes he first introduced in The Promise of Trinitarian Theology in 1992, a book that continues to be widely-read and used as a textbook in Christian Doctrine throughout the world. Each essay addresses a topic of central importance in Trinitarian theology, ranging from the knowledge of God to the Christian sacraments. Together they reflect in particular on an increasing interest in the doctrine of the Holy Spirit and its bearing on the structure of the doctrine of the Trinity and its various sub-themes of Christology and soteriology. All but two of the fourteen chapters are published here for the first time.
0567089711 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Continuum International Publishing Group, Limited
View MARC record | catkey: 31841161