Feminist Theory, Women's Writing [electronic resource]
- Finke, Laurie A.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Reading Women Writing Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation In this rewarding book, Laurie A. Finke challenges assumptions about gender, the self, and the text which underlie fundamental constructs of contemporary feminist theory. She maintains that some of the key concepts structuring feminist literary criticism need to be reexamined within both their historical context and the larger framework of current theory concerning language, representation, subjectivity, and value.
1501727818 (Trade Paper)
- Interest Age:
- 18 Cornell University Press
- Interest Grade:
- 17 Cornell University Press
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Cornell University Press
View MARC record | catkey: 31841318